Havana, Capital of Cuba is nowadays one of the most popular tourist dynamic and attractive destinations in the Caribbean. The passage through the bridge Bacunayagua, the highest in Cuba and one of the longest from where you can see landscapes of great beauty, watching the Yumuri Valley is an added value to the long drive from Varadero. Exclusively perform a tour of Old Havana and Modern Havana with its history, enjoying the wonderful architecture of its streets and its idiosyncrasies is one of the best attractions. We propose panoramic tours through the most significant sites of the history, culture and nowadays cuban life.
Our main strength is that we are pretty flexible and willing to please the most diverse interests. The itinerary will be played by ear the day of the tour considering each particular desire of our clients.
Suggested for: Historical, City, Family & Children, Couples, Groups
- Pick up at hotel.
- Visit Bacunayagua Mirador.
- Visit to the Morro – Cabaña park surrounding areas.
- Tour of Old Havana with its four squares. ( Arms Square, Saint Francis of Assisi Square, Old Square and Cathedral Square).
- Tour the colonial Havana declared world site heritage by UNESCO in 1982, walking tour inside the historic center including, fortresses and buildings built by Spaniards from XVI till XIX centuries.
- Lunch at a Cuban typical food restaurant (average price 20 cuc/person)
- Visit to Hotel Ambos Mundos (Ernest Hemingway´s regular hotel).
- Visit to Bodeguita del Medio; main streets and avenues in old Havana.
- Panoramic journey: The Capitol / Great Theater of Havana / Pier of Havana, time for pictures.
- Visit to «National Hotel»
- Visit the Revolution square, time for pictures.
- Free time to visit the Flea Market, the biggest of Cuba.
- Return to hotel.
Recommended: light clothing, sunglasses, photo camera, cap and sun cream.
Some of the atractions you can consider for your Havana City Tour.
Other possible atractions:
- San Carlos de la Cabaña fort
- Missile crsisis Monument.
- Real Fuerza Castle.
- Museum of the Revolution.
- Museum of Fine Arts.
- Jewish sites.
- Cámara oscura.