Considering all these cities have to offer having two days will allow us showing you many more attractions at each place. Having more time and a more convenient pace you will get to feel better the taste of these cities.
- City tour of Santa Clara city including Che Guevara’s Mausoleum and the Armored Train Museum.
- Drive to Trinidad via Manaca Iznaga so you can enjoy the most beautiful scenery, mountains, coffee plantations, local farmer´s houses.
- Visit Manaca Iznaga tower so you enjoy the former highest tower of Cuba with its magnificent view over sugar cane plantations and the Cuban country side.
- Drive to Trinidad and stay overnight in the city of Trinidad.
- City Tour of Trinidad city, including highlights such as Mayor Square, the Town’s Church, the Potters House and Flea Market, Canchanchara.
- Visit the city of Cienfuegos: Central Park, Prado Promenade and Valle Palace, among other cultural and historical landmarks.
- Back to your hotel.